‘Those About To Die’ Thanks for getting my order to me so promptly. Your description of the book’s condition was fair and accurate. I’ll definitely be browsing your titles in future for more hidden gems. I first read this title when I borrowed a copy from a school mate back in the 60s. Just recently, I came across a reference to the Roman Games in another story I was reading. That started me thinking back to Mannix’s classic, and after a bit of a search I was amazed that a print copy was still available. Thanks again.
- James Baldwin analyzes the racial problems that exist in “the land of the free and the home of the brave”
- Art from the Lockhart River
- Bob Dylan is finally recognized for his contribution to world literature
- Short works of Somerset Maugham
- Leonard Cohen narrates the history of ‘The Tibetan Book of the Dead’