Just letting everyone know that Literati Bookstall is back from a well deserved break and trading as per usual. The market stall is operating each Saturday from 8am to 4pm at Chinatown Mall in Fortitude Valley, Brisbane. On line sales through Paypal are back to normal. Happy reading!
- James Baldwin analyzes the racial problems that exist in “the land of the free and the home of the brave”
- Art from the Lockhart River
- Bob Dylan is finally recognized for his contribution to world literature
- Short works of Somerset Maugham
- Leonard Cohen narrates the history of ‘The Tibetan Book of the Dead’