We remember Raymond Chandler – born on 23 July 1888 in Chicago Illinois. A forward thinker who was aware of his environment and the reality of the damage that was being wreaked by expansion and greed.
- James Baldwin analyzes the racial problems that exist in “the land of the free and the home of the brave”
- Art from the Lockhart River
- Bob Dylan is finally recognized for his contribution to world literature
- Short works of Somerset Maugham
- Leonard Cohen narrates the history of ‘The Tibetan Book of the Dead’